Account Manager, Managed Services22-Jan-2018
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
About the Job
Seeking Account Manager who will be responsible for selling managed services offerings to the SMB market. This individual will be responsible for all net new sales related to activities within a defined US territory. The Account Manager's focus will be on Kerr Consulting's managed services offering. Duties will include prospecting, pipeline building, opportunity development, presentations, negotiation and closure of sales campaigns and opportunities with contacts at all levels including C level and VP level. Regular communication with management regarding the status of opportunities will be required.
- Experience in Sales, Account Management, Inside Sales, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred but not required (ERP software sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with and leading clients through a strategic & defined sales processes is a plus
- Advanced presentation skills, communicating value of the Kerr Consulting's Managed Services offering to all levels within a client organization
- Desire to excel at "hunting" new opportunities, finding opportunities and developing propensity for prospects to engage in a sales cycle
- Excellent prospecting, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and personable phone skills. Willingness to take ownership of any client need and potentially work outside
of one's comfort area to find a solution.
- Creativity in finding positive solutions to challenges as well as good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity in selling SAAS and Cloud Offerings a plus
- Be a self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Willing and able to travel as needed (not frequent)
- Ability to lead a collaborative sales effort engaging supporting personnel from other teams
- Experience with Microsoft or Amazon hosting services and Office 365 is a plus
- Experience and skilled usage with CRM, Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
About Kerr Consulting:
Kerr operates as an end to end managed services administrator, specializing in business applications and cloud technology. We offer world class
solutions to small, medium, and enterprise customers, solving their business challenges by designing innovative technology strategies.
Want to join our team? Are you reliable and dependable? Do you take personal pride in your work and are self-driven and self-motivated? If so,
we want to talk to you about our employment opportunities. Kerr Consulting offers a friendly and professional working atmosphere along with
competitive pay and benefits. Email your resume to email@example.com.