Data Analytics Around the World with Azure
Microsoft has announced over 600 new features and services on Azure this year, meaning you have a constantly evolving and robust support system in place for your data analysis needs, whatever they may be. Whatever form your data takes, Azure is there to help you innovate faster.
What’s happening in the industry?
80% of Smartphones and tablets account for over four-fifths of all computing devices sold today.
- Businesses are using social capabilities to reach customers, gather market intelligence, and engage employees.
- As millennial representation increases, so does the expectation of a connected, social workplace.
Why are customers moving to the cloud?
They're making data-driven decisions
- Smart, well-informed decisions based on business-specific algorithms tailored to the business' unique needs
- IDC predicts buyer behavior analytics will validate 80% of all digital transactions and reduce password requirements by 50%
Where do I start?
Deliver better experiences and make better decisions by analyzing massive amounts of data in real time. Get the insight you need to deliver intelligent actions that improve customer engagement, increase revenue, and lower costs.
Delight customers with experiences based on behavior, offering recommended products, including dynamic discounts for personalized shopping. Give suppliers a predictive purchase list based on current order information and historical customer data.
- Make more informed decisions that are predictive and holistic rather than ractive and disconnected by analyzing a diverse dataset from the start.
- Keep your organization's data indefinitely, no matter the size.